Milan Porta Nuova experience takes design and architecture enthusiasts to discover Milan’s new skyline. Thanks to the contribution of 20 different firms to this new urban masterplan including Cesar Pelli, Cino Zucchi, Antonio Citterio, Stefano Boeri, Michele De Lucchi in Porta Nuova project, Milan is now an urban metropolis with a decidedly international allure.
Viaggi di Architettura invites you to explore Italian architecture and discover the new vertical Milan with the Porta Nuova Tour guided by an architect, and analyse the impact of the high rises on the city around Garibaldi and Isola areas. Several buildings can be viewed from the inside upon request.
– 4@1 Home, an innovative development of residences inspired by nautical interiors
– Piazza Gae Aulenti, famous for its art installations, water features, plays of light and Milan’s tallest highrise the Unicredit Tower
– Solar Tree, solar-powered street lighting system designed by Ross Lovegrove
– The Feltrinelli RED, a multifunctional space where you can eat inside the bookstore
– Vertical Forest, two residential towers with futuristic hanging gardens containing 900 trees by Stefano Boeri
– Incubatore per l’Arte, a space dedicated to social and cultural networking and budding crafts enterprises
– Diamond Tower, the glass and steel skyscraper, an icon for Milan’s new skyline and an integral part of the all-round Milan Experience