Delve invites architecture enthusiasts to a Stockholm Architecture Tour, a five day experience in the Nordic city. The trip also incorporates culture, traditional cuisine, and art, allowing travellers to truly understand the ideas behind traditional and innovative structures and the city’s skyline. Discover the results of the contraction boom of the 60s and 70s, meet Lotta Holmgren, visit contemporary design galleries, and legendary Scandinavian furniture stores.
– Skeppsholmen Island, home to several museums and galleries
– Hammarby Sjostad, architectural structure observes high environmental standards regarding the use of materials, heating systems, waste disposal and traffic
– Shops and Ateliers, Swedish designer works, recognised for juvenile forms and colours
Scandinavian Design, Nordiska, Ordning & Reda, Svensk Slöjd, Svenskt Tenn and many other furniture stores
– Östermalms Saluhall, typical Swedish food market with dozens of shops and spaces to enjoy quick meals
– City Museums, Moderna Museet Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art with its important international collection, Swedish Museum of Architecture, the Photography Museum and National Museum